Over 40% of jobs will be replaced by machines in the coming century. You either can be in charge of a machine or be replaced. video
Personal Robot (ED)
- cheap enaugh to fit most households budgets
- easy to modify, extend and explore
- distributed with proffesional-grade coding environment pre-configured to reduce learning curve and set of examples with permissive licencing ready to serve as a starting point for new projects
Delta type robot with easy to change geometry: video
Emacs with carefully chosen exstensions and pre-configured for smooth integration with ED software and sane defaults for any other software project.
Eclipse, CodeBlocks, KDevelop3 and Sublime Text 2 support provided trough CMake.
Smooth start demo
- C++ based
- fully cross-platform (Linux, Windows, MacOSX, mobile platforms)
- multimedia rich (SFML OpenGL)
- all boring tasks covered by proffesional-grade libraries already integrated (POCO Boost OpenCV)
- easy extensible with scripting support (Lua Guile Python)
- 1k lines of code
- ideal base for variety of software projects (like MHMI)